Each IT Network Audit will allow us to give you feedback that will include what improvements you can make to increase network efficiency, enhance security and reduce the risk of disaster.
Our Network Audits could prevent you from spending more than you need to upgrading your network by making sure you are getting the most from existing hardware. Alternatively it could highlight upgrades you need before making planned changes that place extra strain on your network like adding voip or video communications.
- Protection against unauthorized disclosure of classified information, loss of data integrity, and will ensure the availability of the data in the system.
- Unique threats are identified and documented
- Detailed Examination of Hardware and Software
- Conducting a Study on Existing LAN/WAN Setup
- Solution Design of Proposed LAN Architecture
- Drafting and Circulating RFP to implement the LAN Solution
- Selection of Vendors and System Integrators
- Monitoring the project execution and completion
- LAN Cabling System Requirements
- Rack and Power Arrangements Requirements
- Active Components Requirements
- Fiber Component Requirements Etc.,
- Based on the outcome of the study, a robust and secured LAN/WAN Architecture will be designed to meet the above requirements. This solution will be arrived for each location. A detailed Bill of Material along with Technical Specs for the components will be provided. A Request for Proposal for implementing the proposed solution will be drafted and circulated to major identified vendors and system integrators with approval.
- Most suitable vendors and system integrators will be selected to implement the same.
ITRAINU will monitor the project execution such that it meets the best practices and standards