This course focuses on skills required for IT Professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, operating Office 365 services and set up an Office 365 tenant, including its identities, dependencies, requirements and supporting technologies.This course also is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exams 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements, 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services to obtain the MCSA: Office 365 certification.
Enabling and Managing Office 365 Course Outline
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.